Cooperman, Steele, Wayne M.D., Biliary and Pancreatic Surgery of New York
Biliary and pancreatic Surgery of New York is a center for all your gastrointestinal related conditions. Our services include treatment for hernias, biliary tract and liver conditions, pancreatic diseases and treatment of cancers.
- Hernias – Inguinal, umbilical, ventral, incisional, diaphragmatic, both laparoscopic and conventional open
- Biliary tract and Liver surgery – Cholecystectomy, tumors/cysts of bile ducts and liver
- Pancreas – Malignant and benign tumors, chronic pancreatitis
- Alimentary Tract – Stomach, small Intestine, appendix and colon Surgery, benign and malignant conditions
- Other – Spleen, adrenal, lumps under the skin, venous access procedures for long term intravenous therapy (ports, PICs, and hickman catheters) Benign Breast disease
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call (212) 734-8874 to schedule an appointment or click here to get online appointment.